https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/does-accutane-get-rid-of-scars/200/ https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/dissertation-in-apa-format-6th-edition/10/ how to write a website in a paper go title page of thesis paper multi media research paper see essay usa cialis buy online canada i have never taken viagra cialis banska bystrica non prescription viagra south africa breaking a social norm essay patente de viagra en mexico do i have to do my homework writing response papers https://greenechamber.org/blog/help-writing-anthropology-essays/74/ go site https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/networking-assignment-help/27/ water writing paper go here essay on politics and ethics viagra women side effects essay about helping others viagra side effects facial flushing how can i remove messages from my ipad enter viagra generico europa pagamento paypal free essays leadership dissertation literature reviewВ emploi infirmiere anesthesiste suisse source site Enjoying the Health Benefits of an Infrared Sauna As Part of Your Regular Wellness Strategy
Infrared rays are one of the sun’s healthiest rays. These invisible infrared rays penetrate deeply into your skin and help to dissolve harmful substances accumulated by the body. The infrared rays vitalize your cells and metabolism, promote health and aid in addressing a number of health issues while improving your overall health and well-being.
Here are some of the ways regular infrared sauna sessions with us can help you:
Current medical literature now shows that heavy metals such as lead, mercury and cadmium, along with complex chemicals such as pesticides, phthalates and BPA are more effectively removed via sweat than any other method of detoxification.
Weight Loss & Increased Metabolism
Emerging science shows a fundamental shift in understanding the plague of obesity in our society. Many toxins love fat. They are called Lipo-philic toxins which means “fat loving”. When toxins are present the endocrine system that regulates body metabolism can adjust to keep more fat on the body, in order to store harmful toxins. By sweating and thus removing heavy metals, plastic and pesticides, doctors have found that patients who could not easily lose weight will re-balance to a healthier weight in a short period.
Lower Blood Pressure
Doctors have reported that the calming effect of the gentle far infrared heaters is credited with normalizing blood pressure almost instantly in some patients. For longer term re-balancing of blood pressure, regular sessions that detoxify the patient from accumulated toxic metals and complex chemicals have helped some patients to lower their dose of blood pressure medication and even get off their meds entirely – always under consultation with their doctor.
Leading Fibromyalgia specialists have long relied on SaunaRay’s non-toxic construction to help their patients abate the debilitating symptoms of this disorder. Once the patients starts to sweat regularly they notice their health improves and their symptoms are reduced within weeks.
Diabetes is a societal epidemic debilitating millions of people across North America. Emerging science has now linked the presence of toxic chemicals and heavy metals with adult onset Diabetes (Type 2). Science has also proven that these toxins can be effectively removed via sweat, and in some cases the symptoms of Diabetes have been reversed.
100% of SaunaRay customers who purchased a unit for their psoriasis have reported dramatic improvement within weeks. Psoriasis is a condition of the liver where certain toxins are not fully metabolized and they are sent to the skin for future elimination via sweat. If you don’t sweat then the skin over-produces cells creating dry dead skin, and concentrates toxins on the skin producing an itchy or burning sensation. If you do sweat, discomfort decreases substantially and there is no more need for creams, pills or other methods to control the symptoms.
Regular infrared sauna use has also shown to improve symptoms of asthma and helps promote overall well-being and assists with behavioural issues in those dealing with autism spectrum disorders.
Time in our medical-grade SaunaRay sauna can also:
- Promote relaxation as infrared is a gentle, soothing and therapeutic heat that promotes relaxation and improved sleep.
- Aid in muscle recovery, reduce muscle spasms and provide muscle pain relief
- Strengthen the immune system, speed wound healing and prevent infection.
- Improve circulation
- Reduce stress and fatigue
- Improve the appearance of cellulite
- Ease joint pain and stiffness
- Improve skin
For more see our website
ABOUT OUR INFRARED SAUNA
Our Two-seat SaunaRay sauna is made by hand, in Collingwood, Ontario. SunaRay is North North America’s only research-based medical-grade sauna company.
IT’S IN THE DETAILS.
Every SaunaRay unit is handcrafted in their toxin-free factory in Collingwood, Ontario, Canada. Each part is carefully selected and assembled with expert precision. They never substitute with cheaper materials that may contain formaldehyde, toxic glues, chemical fire retardants, plastic or fiberglass heaters. SaunaRay uses only natural and solid Ontario Basswood. They carve each piece to perfection and assemble each sauna the old fashioned way, one piece at a time. They finish each sauna by hand, with pure Canadian Beeswax. Every SaunaRay unit is a work of high function and fine beauty.
THEY HAVE A TOXIN FREE GUARANTEE – A RECIPE FOR THE WORLD’S CLEANEST SAUNA
Solid Ontario Basswood. Selected for its allergy-free characteristics, warm wood tones and natural beauty. Thick planks of wood ensure it can be assembled without glue. Solid Ceramic Far Infrared heaters. Chosen for purity, warmth and longevity. Medical Grade Stainless Steel. Solid toxin-free, and naturally rust proof. Tempered glass. Toxin free, child safe, locally made. Canadian Beeswax. Carefully selected and hand rubbed onto the outside of your sauna creating a natural toxin-free protective coating. Natural Ingredients only for your 100% Toxin Free Sauna.
ULTRA-LOW EMF – ELECTRO-MAGNETIC FIELD
“Infrared Saunas tend to have high magnetic fields, which is a problem for people who need to detoxify, and for those who are electrically sensitive. One exception is SaunaRay. The SaunaRay units have the lowest magnetic fields of any saunas we’ve measured.” Dr. Magda Havas, PhD. Associate Professor Environmental & Resource Studies, Trent University, Canada.
SaunaRay ensures their saunas have the lowest EMF of any sauna in the world. The electrical leakage is barely detectable at 0.2 miliGaus. This is 10X lower than the safe “limit”.
It is up to 80X lower than other brands on the market, especially those using “carbon fiber” style heating systems. SaunaRay is safe for people with electrical sensitivities. Often removing mercury and other heavy metals from the body via sweat can reduce the symptoms of electrical sensitivity.
Some more about SAUNARAY CHEMICAL-FREE POLICIES
All of their saunas are built free of toxic chemicals. They will never use formaldehyde by hiding plywood in the roof or floor, or anywhere else in the sauna. They will not use plastic or fiberglass in their heaters. They will not add chemical fire retardants, or toxic glues on our protective heater covers. They will not install air fresheners, plastic ionizers or any other plastic material inside your sauna. Plastic binders called phthalates are linked to breast cancer. They will not use halogen or fluorescent lights inside your sauna. Inside a sauna there is no safe distance for Halogen lighting. They use only incandescent lights for your comfort and safety.
PRECAUTIONS & DISCLAIMER
We do not attest to treat or cure any condition. As with any program, wellness plan or change to your regular health and wellness strategy or overall health we recommend that you seek the advice of your regular medical practitioner. Use of the Infrared Sauna is at your own risk. We ask that enjoy our Infrared Sauna with care, stop use and notify us immediately if you experience any discomfort or distress.
If any of the below apply to you, consult your physician prior to sauna use:
- Cardiovascular Issues, Obesity or Diabetes – Individuals suffering from obesity or with a medical history of heart disease, low or high blood pressure, circulatory problems or diabetes should consult a physician prior to use. Heat stress increases cardiac output and blood flow in an effort to transfer internal body heat to the outside environment via the skin (perspiration) and respiratory system. This takes place primarily due to major changes in the heart rate, which has the potential to increase by thirty (30) beats per minute for each degree increase in core body temperature.
- Medications – Individuals who are using prescription drugs should seek the advice of their personal physician since some medications may induce drowsiness, while others may affect heart rate, blood pressure and circulation. Diuretics, barbiturates and beta-blockers may impair the body’s natural heat loss mechanisms. Anticholinergics such as amitriptyline may inhibit sweating and can predispose individuals to heat rash or to a lesser extent, heat stroke. Some over-the-counter drugs, such as antihistamines, may also cause the body to be more prone to heat stroke.
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse – Contrary to popular belief, it is not advisable to attempt to “sweat out” a hangover. Alcohol intoxication decreases a person’s judgment; therefore, he/she may not realize when the body has a negative reaction to high heat. Alcohol also increases the heart rate, which may be further increased by heat stress. The use of alcohol, drugs or medications prior to a sauna session may lead to unconsciousness.
- Elderly – The ability to maintain core body temperature decreases with age. This is primarily due to circulatory conditions and decreased sweat gland function. The body must be able to activate its natural cooling processes in order to maintain core body temperature. If elderly, operate at a lower temperature and for no more than 15 minutes at a time.
- Children – The core body temperature of children rises much faster than adults. This occurs due to a higher metabolic rate per body mass, limited circulatory adaptation to increased cardiac demands and the inability to regulate body temperature by sweating. When using with a child, operate at a lower temperature and for no more than 15 minutes at a time.
- Chronic Conditions / Diseases Associated With Reduced Ability To Sweat Or Perspire – Multiple Sclerosis, Central Nervous System Tumors and Diabetes with Neuropathy are conditions that are associated with impaired sweating. Consult a physician.
- Hemophiliacs / Individuals Prone To Bleeding – The use of infrared saunas should be avoided by anyone who is predisposed to bleeding.
- Fever & Insensitivity to Heat – Individuals with insensitivity to heat or who have a fever should not use the sauna until the fever subsides.
- Pregnancy – Pregnant women should consult a physician before using an infrared sauna.
- Menstruation – Heating of the low back area of women during the menstrual period may temporarily increase menstrual flow. This should not preclude sauna use.
- Joint Injury – Recent (acute) joint injury should not be heated for the first 48 hours or until the swollen symptoms subside. Joints that are chronically hot and swollen may respond poorly to vigorous heating of any kind.
- Implants – Metal pins, rods, artificial joints or any other surgical implants generally reflect infrared waves and thus are not heated by this system. Nevertheless, you should consult your physician prior to using.
- Pacemakers / Defibrillators – The magnets used to assemble our saunas can interrupt the pacing and inhibit the output of pacemakers. Please discuss with your doctor the possible risks this may cause.
In the rare event that you experience pain or discomfort, immediately discontinue sauna use.
BOOK YOUR INFRARED SAUNA SESSION WITH US TODAY!
To book your appointment for a 30-min Infrared Sauna session call 905-623-9232. Visit our website for more information and our infrared sauna pricing and packages.