Balancing Energy by releasing emotions and neutralizing traumas for peace and harmony.
Emotional Release & Traumas
We have an amazing method, known as BEAM, to release emotions and traumas from your cellular memory, without having to re-live or even remember the negative experiences. BEAM can be a method on
BEAM – Bio-energetic Emotional Access Method
BEAM is a simple, safe, easy and effective method release emotions and neutralizes past emotions that may be triggering unwanted reactions in your life.
During a session, muscle testing is used to identify what emotions or traumas to prioritize, without having to be consciously aware of the issue and without having to talk about any experiences you have had.
The next important part of the process is to release emotions that are negative and traumas from your cellular memory bank known as the chakras, the place where every emotion and experience you have is stored.
When you book a BEAM session, you will be invited to get comfortable and drink lots of water. As you are guided through your chakras and releasing emotions and traumas stored in your cellular memory, you will gain an understanding of how they have been affecting you. After BEAM, people often report feeling lighter and happier with fewer emotional extremes.
Service Length + Fee for each:
BEAM initial session – 90 to 120 min $150
BEAM follow up session $90
BEAM starter package (*includes one initial and one follow up) $195
BEAM 3 session follow up package $215
Quantum Change Process™ (QCP)
The Quantum Change Process™ is a highly effective technique for accessing unresolved issues and old core belief systems that are buried in the
The Premise: Our present-day life is built upon our past
Your body holds a memory of every thought you have ever had, every word you have ever spoken, every word ever spoken to you, every action you have taken, every experience you have encountered, every single waking moment of your life. This also includes a memory of every emotion or deeply rooted feeling such as fear, guilt, abandonment, humiliation and shame, betrayal or rejection by those we love, or any other attack on your emotional well being.
These memories are not all stored in the brain; they are stored throughout the body at a cellular level, commonly known as cellular memory.
Each of these memories has a belief attached to it. Once a belief “anchors” in as a result of a traumatic episode or repeated insults to your emotional well being, a cyclical pattern of events is unconsciously initiated and you begin to repeatedly attract similar circumstances into your life.
Every emotion, every thought, every belief attached to these memories is held in the body and may keep you stuck in old patterns. You may be prevented from living the life you want until the root of the issue is consciously released, thereby allowing the cycle to be broken.
What are your beliefs and why are they important?
What are your beliefs regarding love, relationships, health, finances, people, success, and your own self worth? Are these your own beliefs or were you taught or conditioned to believe a certain way?
Your current reality is a reflection of everything you have learned to believe from life-long programming. Everything you think, feel, say and do is based on your beliefs. Your perception of yourself, the world around you, and how you interact and respond to it is based on your beliefs. We may achieve goals based on our beliefs and we may equally sabotage every hope and dream based on our beliefs.
Most of our core beliefs are unconscious. Because our body and mind are deeply rooted in our unconscious, our thoughts and unresolved emotions cause disturbances in the energy levels within us. This, in turn, may manifest as physical illness or unhealthy emotional or behavioural patterns.
We all want to believe that our conscious mind is running our life but in reality, it is our unconscious mind that influences and dictates our choices, our decisions, how we perceive our circumstances, and what we attract into our life.
Therefore, it is essential to understand and clear old, limiting beliefs from your unconscious mind and replace them with positive,
Alignment between the conscious and unconscious
- identifying where and when the issue began
- identifying who was involved
- identifying the thoughts and emotions associated with the experience
- identifying the
self limitingcore beliefs or painful patterns that were established at a much earlier time
- clearing the issue through conscious understanding, forgiveness, compassion and acceptance
- releasing the old, limited
self negatingbeliefs and/or trauma from the cells thereby releasing the patterns and beliefs that no longer serve you
- creating new cell imprints and beliefs consistent with who you really are, allowing you to be healthy, happy and fully alive
This process and integration:
- restores balance and vitality to the body ∙ mind ∙ spirit connection
- resolves your issue or problem
- restores choice and freedom
- renews confidence,
self worth, self esteem, and self trust
- puts you in touch with your true power
This quantum level of grounding and lasting change may be experienced in just one fully integrated session.
What you can expect from a session:
- All sessions are safe, fully interactive and rely on involvement and ongoing communication between the client and practitioner.
- A session begins by determining what it is you want or need to work on and establishing a specific intention.
- Next, your body, mind and spirit are aligned to this intention using a non-invasive and specialized method of muscle testing that relies on Applied and Behavioural Kinesiology.
- Communication with the unconscious mind is established through muscle testing. This quickly identifies any denial or unconscious resistance to change. Often, what the conscious mind wants and what the unconscious mind will allow are two very different things.
- When you are in complete alignment, the muscle testing is used to identify the source of the issue: when it began, whom it involved and who needs to be addressed.
- During the final clearing stage, core beliefs are uncovered, old habits and patterns of
self sabotageare changed, and old cellular patterns are released.
- The unconscious mind is then reprogrammed with positive,
life enhancingbeliefs. These new beliefs are consistent with who your conscious mind knows you really are and will support you as you move forward in life fulfilling your goals, dreams and aspirations.
- Each session is complete with follow-up material to support your continued growth. Maintaining positive and supportive beliefs will assist you in creating success in health, relationships,
self esteem, self worth, spirituality, career path, prosperity, and your home life.
- Sessions last two to three hours depending on the complexity of the issue and levels of unconscious resistance to change.
- Most clients notice a shift or change immediately following a session and the change continues to integrate over the hours, days and weeks ahead.